Featured Unsigned Artist -Ese Chango

Posted by MethadonE Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interview with JeeJuh.com Ese Chango

Meth-Thanks for speaking to Project X. Can we have a brief introduction to your music?

Ese Chango-My music is a reflection of all things me... I've lived a ruff life, so I sing a ruff song...
I bring real hip hop with a bonefide gangster twist.


Meth-I can dig that No doubt, your music has been well received across the board of critiques and Members. How
Involved are you with your music Production wise? And what was it like working
With such Artist as Kryptic, Dice? And who do you see yourself working within the Feature?

Ese-Production wise, im building a home studio little by little. Understand that I come from the gutter.
Everything I have is earned with blood, sweat, and tears.
But I can do allot with a little, and I have some good friends that help with what I can’t do production wise....
As for Working with Kryptic and Dice; I love those dudes...
Any chance to work with emcees as talented and professional as they are is a great opportunity indeed.
Kryptic especially is great to work with. Real attention to detail.
He has helped me improve loads in the little time we've worked together...in the future,
I diffidently will work with Dice & Kryptic any chance I get.
Also I’d like to spread out and test my skills with others, maybe some of my West Coast Chicano inspirations...

Meth-yea Chicano power all about the brown...lol your music is quite varied in terms of the sounds and vibes you give
Throughout the songs. Who are your major musical influences? And
Which artists or albums are you listening to at the moment?

ESE-My influences are guys like, Lil Rob, Eazy-E, Above the Law, Kokane, Immortal technique,
And countless other. But you know real street dudes that took nothing but raw talent and made it something...
I like to listen to underground, unsigned artist all the time. There is allotting of major talent the world doesn't know about.
It’s amazing really. Recently I've also been listening to allot of Kokane's Funk upon a Rhyme album,
Dude is mad funky with a gangster vibe.

Meth-No doubt speaking of funky, Can the man ESE chango dance?
Bust a move? Do the macarana? Lol are you lean like a cool?

Ese- I've been Know to get funky if the vibe is right, (like if im drunk enough loll) but yeah...
im a more Lean like a Cholo, With a C-Walk twist. C for Chicano of course..

Meth-LOL...no doubt...After the success of a couple of callabs, what are your plans for the remainder
Of 2009? And any albums in the works? And where can fans check out updates in regards to ESE chango?

ESE-For the remainder of the year I will continue to make tracks with talented artists like Dice & Kryptic.
I’m also working on a solo gangster/Chicano rap album, and a mix tape...
I will set up a MySpace music page before the year is over, and fans can get at me here or on JeeJuh.com.
So yeah, keep an ear out if you like my style because there is definitely more to come.

Meth-any shout outs to anyone? Anything you want to say before we end?


Ese-Yeah... to all the haters that said i was just another useless gangster,
And all the lames that thought they had me, I’m still here! And Ima be here for awhile.
So Prop to the Citroneros in Anaheim Orange County, Much Bad Boy Love,
And big ups to all my Sureno's... Haters...you know the deal!


Meth-Thanks again for speaking to Project X ESE. Keep in touch! And keep spitting that fire son

Listen to some of Ese Changos Latest Tracks

Radioplay-Chango & Kryptic

















Get That Money















1 Comment

  1. SikSkillz Says,

    showing luv to methadone and his site props homie keep up the good work

     

Post a Comment

..
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniDistributed by CahayaBiru.com

About Me

Twitter